[Shotimes] SHOtimers long gone

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Sat, 3 May 2003 21:20:49 -0400

My cousin purchased his (actually his wifes) 91.  When we went to Dave's
house to check out the 91, he took us for a ride in the Impala.  We went
on a road in the local reservation, known as the Roller Coaster.  Its
about a 2 mile long extremely twisty down hill 2 lanes each way, with a
jersey barrier in-between oncoming lanes.   I was scared sh!tless the
entire time but it was amazing.  He drove that car like it was a go cart
and I was sliding along that leather rear bench like a kid on a
slip-n-slide.  When my cousin went back to get the car a week or 2
later, we went on the Coaster on the way home.  We couldn't get much
past 70 in the SHO, and Dave was doing 90 in them Impala.  I really want
to go drive it again.

Bill Murray

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 2:47 PM
To: 'Dave Kegel'; 'SHOtimes (Team.net)'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] SHOtimers long gone

Baer brakes on his SHO (nothing nowadays compared to your setup on your
93) and Porsche/Brembo Mov-it's on his Impala. When he sold the SHO, he
got a 540i sport which he also installed a Mov-it kit on. That car was
wrecked soon after and the last I heard, he bought another 540i sport.

He can drive the wheels off of anything. He made his Impala look like an
ITR  (intergra Type R) at auto-x. I know that he embarrassed a few BMW
owners at the one event that I saw him run..His wife is also a very
capable driver.

Ian