[Shotimes] Beat by a Lincoln LS

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 13:07:23 -0400

There was a post on the shoforum a few weeks ago with pictures of a LS
with an NA Cobra motor in it.  It had big brakes and it had the 6 speed
as well.  From the inside of the car, you couldn't tell anything was
done to it.  I think I have a video of it that I'll upload later today.
That looked like a FUN LS!

Bill Murray

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 9:43 AM
To: 'Ron Porter'; 'SHOtimes (Team.net)'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Beat by a Lincoln LS

They are around. A friend of mine has one; just dumped his 99 SHO for it
(previously had a mint 89 that I know he regrets selling).

Funny, last night I was thinking about what a nice animal an LS 351W
twin turbo, built tremec might be. Brakes, rims and suspension of course
too. :)

SHO motor..blah

I wouldn't do it though...I'm still heavily considering a 540i sport in
the next 2-3 years. <grin>

Ian