[Shotimes] EATC w/ thick buttons for sale (NEW)

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 13:40:48 EDT

Hi potential buyers,

I have this almost new EATC (blue display) with the upgraded buttons (thick,
and unbreakable) that I have no use for. I sold my black on black '93 MTX
last week, so I am left with only my '89 right now.

This EATC was bought as a replacement for the one with cracked buttons in my
'93, but I never came around to install it. (No, this is not a brand new
unit, but it is very close to that)

I can take pictures of it for those who might be interested, and I am willing
to let it go for $150 shipped. Again, this is a nearly new one, so it is
perfect in every way.

If interested, please e-mail me directly to HomeboyNorm@Aol.com as well as to
the list, and I will be in contact immediately.

Thanks, Norm (A verified Paypal user)