[Shotimes] things you find under a console for $100 please

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Mon, 5 May 2003 14:53:24 -0400

I noticed that you didn't comment on whether or not you lit it up or
not! Late 70's..wow..I was born at the end of 79. I don't feel old
anymore.

Haha
Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of mkelley1@gt.rr.com
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 2:32 PM
To: mike.wojton@us.o-i.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] things you find under a console for $100 please

Back in high school (late 70s, early 80s), a friend of mine bought a '69
Firebird.  We decided to pull the seats in order to clean it up and when
we pulled the back seat we found a joint that looked like it had been
there since (you guessed it) 1969.  There's some dude somewhere
problably still looking for that doobie!

I know it's not a console find but it's the closest I had.

Mark