[Shotimes] FOR SALE: 1995 Ford Taurus SHO, 5-Speed

Greg Zimmer gzimmer@columbus.rr.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 22:30:37 -0400

1995 Ford Taurus SHO

83,000 Miles

5-Speed Manual Transmission
Red Exterior
Grey Split Leather / Cloth Interior

Konis / Eibachs

60k maintenance completed

Less than 10,000 miles on aftermarket clutch

The following maintenance has been completed in the past year / 15,000
miles:

            - Front Brakes (Rotors / Pads/ Rebuilt Calipers)

            - Both parking brake cables replaced

            - Valve shim adjustment

            - Valve stem seals

            - Timing belt

            - Crank position sensor

            - Water pump

            - Water temperature sending units for both dash gauge and PCM

            - Valve cover gaskets

            - Plug well seals

            - All 3 camshaft seals

            - Spark plugs and plug wires

            - Installed 26mm rear swaybar (**see note below)

            - Radiator replaced

            - Clutch (replaced with more aggressive unit from South Bend
Clutch)

            - Transmission refreshed with bearings and blocking rings

            - Subframe mounts (replaced all 4 with new police mounts)

            - Koni adjustable struts installed

            - Eibach springs installed

            - Front and rear upper strut mounts (replaced w/ police version)

            - Front strut bearings

            - Replaced rod bearings

            - Oil pan gaskets

            - Replaced A/C blend door actuator motor (pain in the #@!)

            - Installed Sho Shop y-pipe w/o catalytic converters (**see note
below)

            - Installed Optima Red Top Battery

    ** The 26mm rear swaybar and catless y-pipe are optional.  If you would
prefer either the original (smaller) rear swaybar or the stock y-pipe, then
I can reinstall the original item.

I have several pictures online, but would like to keep the bandwidth load
down (since it's hosted on a friend's server).  So, if you are interested,
go ahead and email me to get the URL.

Almost forgot, I have the car listed a couple places for $5500, but will
consider any offer...

FYI: I'm selling the car so that I can buy something capable of towing a
small race car around.

TIA,

Greg Zimmer