[Shotimes] fuel tank quantities

Kerry Kinion kerry@kinionfurniture.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 22:55:19 -0700

What's the standard tank capacity in a stock '93 MTX supposed to be?

Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: James White [mailto:greensho@crown.net]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 8:04 PM
To: Shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] fuel tank quantities

Got 18.8 into the '93MTX once when I actually let it run out at the gas
pump.

Last time I did the fuel pump on the '95MTX, I was only able to get 17.5
in,
and that was from a dry (fumes only) tank to can't take a drop more!
Thinking that I have a SLO tank 16.whatever in the '95 that was
miss-marked.

regards, Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'93  5 SPEED   278k few mods
'95  5 SPEED   244k lots of mods
"double clutch"  it's good for both you and your SHO