[Shotimes] OT - Free Magazine Offers

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 02:51:19 -0400

Hey all

I've been getting a bunch of magazines for free for a while. Maxim, Gear,
Blender, Mens Health, and I think Stuff too. Anyhow I figured that I hsould
share these links on where to get these free subscriptions at.

http://www.magazine-city.net/Maxim/Maxim.asp

http://www.magazine-city.net/Stuff/Stuff.asp

I'll post more as I find new ones

Usually they show up on www.slickdeals.net or www.techbargains.net

1 word of advice, when putting your email address in, it is best to use an
email addy that is yours solely for junk mail that you check once in a blue
moon. Sometimes these places are giving away the subscriptions just to get a
good possibly useable email addy to send ads too. But they also do end up
sending the magazines in the mail. I get lots of them, which is nice cause I
used to subscribe and pay for some of them. I don't get anything out of this,
just figured there might be some ppl out there that may want to take
advantadge of these

Enjoy

Bruce
94 Opal Frost MTX
94 Deep Emerald Green ATX - w/90k gonna be parted