[Shotimes] One Lap at Tire Rack Pictures

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 06 May 2003 10:35:08 -0500

Dave,

Did you or Kurt get to talk to Jack at the event?  He did a
bit better later at Road America getting into the 40's, but
he is third in class now, and needs to smash the loud pedal
a bit more to uphold the tradition of SHO's in the One Lap!

;)

Don Mallinson