[Shotimes] EATC display

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 7 May 2003 10:47:45 -0400

As an update to my 'stereo" story (as the coffee starts to kick in!!), that
blue plastic filter was for the lights in the switches, but the actual
display is triggered electronically, and that's what didn't like being
swapped around between SHO (blue.....or bluish/green) and Mustang (green)
displays.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Noack, Jason
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 9:37 AM
To: 'Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com'; shotimes@autox.team.net; techsho@topica.com
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] EATC display

Ok everyone.  Here is the lowdown on the ETAC's. I just bought a newer 95
style one and took it apart to figure it out.  Yes the screens are different
and I suppose you could swap out the display but you'd probably ruin it
first.  You CAN'T swap the full faces because the design of the circuit
board and the way the button work is signafantally different. So all and all
yes it's the lens that determines color.  Not bulb.

Jason