[Shotimes] windvisor problem

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 11:39:10 -0400

Not necessarily.  On my green car, I found the front drivers and the
rear passenger tubes disconnected.  In the front, the water made it's
way down the inside of the A-pillar to about the dash, then dripped
down the end of the dash and the kick panel to the floor.  I never did
find the path of the water in the back, but the carpet was soaked.
The headliner in both areas was never wet on the inside.  On the back
side of the headliner, the board has some kind of hard coating on it.
Presumably for strength.  I surmised that any water that did leak on
to the headliner ran to the edges and made it's way into the cabin.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03
   ShoShop y-pipe