[Shotimes] Fuel Pressure Regulator.

John Zarebski jzarebsk@mnsi.net
Thu, 8 May 2003 16:24:57 -0700

Ok thanks, My 02 sensors are almost new as are the plugs. Will test as
suggested.

john

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Paul L Fisher
Sent: May 8, 2003 12:32 PM
To: John Zarebski; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Fuel Pressure Regulator.

Lousy fuel economy usually has nothing to do with fuel pressure. How old are
your O2 sensors?

Anyhow, to test, disconnect the vacuum line to the regulator and the
pressure should be 30 psi.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 172K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, '96 brake upgrade, Proportioning valve plugs, Delrin
sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6