[Shotimes] Brake upgrade question

Glenn and Diane ggrimstad@comcast.net
Thu, 08 May 2003 17:05:04 -0400

  I was wondering if anyone has had luck with any of the brakes out there for the 1990 SHO. I want to upgrade without going into the total conversions to a brembo or 2nd gen upgrade. My rotors warp with a year and I need to get a better quality rotor and pad for the front and I was wondering what the concensus was for upgrades. I have seen Shotimes vendors and powerslot rotors but I have no one to ask for a conclusive reference. Has anyone used a good rotor for the 1st gen that does not warp? thanks