[Shotimes] Lowrider Progress

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Thu, 8 May 2003 20:10:58 -0400

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great googely moogely!!!  Chest pains, numbness in arms, shortness of
breath, profuse sweating.  Where's my defibrillator?  Charging....clear!!

George you really should have put the following statement in your e-mail:

"WARNING:  The images you're about to see are not suitable for all viewers,
esp SHO owners, and may cause certain Gen1 owners to suffer a severe
myocardial infarction!!!  View at your own risk."

Jim Ryan
(Living and working in Kentucky for the next 2 months)
Wayne, NJ
'91 Plus - all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop can & horn, 80mm MAF, S&B cone filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop LPM, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys,
SHO Shop HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced
engine & trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, SHO NUT aluminum SFBs, FPS '96
SHO front brakes, Carbotech F brake pads, Nook's full-body SFCs, Koni adj
struts, SHO Shop linear springs, 24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r
STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police
grille