[Shotimes] Stiff go pedal - CHEAP FIX

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 9 May 2003 09:27:17 -0400

I haven't looked at how many springs my '95 has on it, but the gas pedal
travel seems fine (with the old and new throttle cables). Maybe the cable
and TB mechanism need to be cleaned up a bit?

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of James White
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 12:46 AM
To: 'shotimes'
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Stiff go pedal - CHEAP FIX

Wonder what could happen if I just removed one of the 3 springs on the
'95MTX?

Would the throttle stick open?

I think that I would like the lighter operation.

regards, Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'93  5 SPEED   278k few mods
'95  5 SPEED   245k lots of mods
"double clutch"  it's good for both you and your SHO
waiting for another new wheel bearing...