[Shotimes] 94 Moonlight Blue MTX FS

Mark Nunnally manunnal@netheaven.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 14:33:34 -0400

> At least I can get all the parts to rebuild an ATX.

    Yes that's annoying.  But the MTX cars should be ok for awhile.  You can
still get all the seals, about 1/2 the bearings (usually don't go bad
anyway) and the most important, the blocker rings.  Not much else goes bad.
You can still get diff bearings to install a quaife, and other sourced
nuts/bolts for the ring gear.  If you have a tranny in good shape and just
want to maintain it, all you need are blocker rings and seals.

Worst case there are a bazillion parts SHO's out there.

I have a nice collection of obsolete MTX parts in my stash ;)

mark