[Shotimes] SHO Magazine is on the way!

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 09 May 2003 22:56:02 -0500

No foolin', the SHO Club magazine will go to the post office
first thing Saturday AM.

As always, with bulk mailing some of you may have it in two
days, others may take three weeks.  Don't ask me why, I have
asked the post office and they don't know!

Also many of you will have new addresses that we don't know
about (shame on  you!) ;)  and that means your magazine may
or may not get back to us with the new address.  If you have
moved in the last six months and not told the club, then
please do so ASAP.  Too late for this issue, but the next
one will get to you quicker that way.

Finally, the post office will lose a few magazines, and tear
up others.  If you don't get yours in three weeks (end of
May) then send me an e-mail and we will do some research.

Thanks everyone for your support, I hope you enjoy the
issue, it has some new stuff and some expected stuff.

Everyone got their membership extended by an issue since we
basically skipped one again (sorry, as they say...SH_T
happens!)  :)

Now to other news...I get my 66 Grand Prix back tomorrow
with the Tri-power installed!  Had it sitting on a shelf for
12 years! finally got around to putting it on.  Can't wait
to hear and see it.

Don Mallinson