[Shotimes] 94 Moonlight Blue MTX FS

Kerry Kinion kerry@kinionfurniture.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 23:23:22 -0700

>>The only reason that I have not planned a trip to see it is because
that I
will most likely be broke for the next 3-6 months since business has
been
really bad for the last 3 months and I only get commission on that which
my
customers have paid for...<<

This subject really pisses me off!  Our (furniture mfg) business has
been really slow lately too.  We have 2 main wood suppliers and with one
of them I deal with the credit mgr directly - Our salesman does not take
a hit for us paying late.  The second one, I deal with only our
salesperson.  He takes a hit if we pay late.  What pisses me off is it's
the salesperson's job to sell - NOT collect.  I feel like if anybody
should take a hit it should be the credit mgr.!!

Kerry