[Shotimes] High Mileage Vs. "Remanufactured" Car Values.....was: 94 Moonlight Blue MTX FS

Mark Nunnally manunnal@netheaven.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 14:28:17 -0400

>Even if Mark's re-engined, custom painted etc. MTX had only 50K miles, I
>wouldn't be interested in a car that got its miles 1/4 mile at a time.

I didn't get a chance to run George's 3.2L at the track :)

And I'm like Ron P.  I'd rather have a clean interior/exterior 100k car that
was maintained and *driven hard*, than a 20k clean interior/exterior that
sits around in the garage all the time and gets 1/4 throttle driving.  I can
just about bet you which one will run harder.

You can drive a car hard and not abuse it.  There's a difference.

mark