[Shotimes] Upgraded EATC with thick buttons for sale. In like new condition.

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 06:36:49 EDT

Hi potential buyers,

I have this EATC with the upgraded thick buttons that is in excellent
condition. I sold my black on black '93 MTX SHO not too long ago, so I have
no use for this EATC. (I have an '89 right now)

It was bought about a couple of years ago for about $250, and it was not used
for more than 6 months in my other SHO that got rearended last summer.

I will take about $150 for the EATC that is in perfect condition. I am a
verified Paypal user, and a digital picture is available for the item.

Any interested parties, please to post the inquiries to the list as well as
directly to HomeboyNorm@Aol.com.

Thanks, Norm