FW: [Shotimes] Tire Rub, Pinch Bolt, ABS sensor...

Ron DeReus dereus@fbx.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 21:56:33 -0500

Well, its finally done.  George, you're right - no tire rub now that the
strut is "pinched" tight again.  And just undoing the ABS harness on the
seat was so easy - thanks Ian, Josh, Tom, and Tim.

And I have about 4 guys who can come over next time this happens to show me
how it's done, right Dave, Ron, Paul, and George?  Wow - the new Beetles!

Ron DeReus
95MTX

Should have tried a left handed bit.  Might have got lucky, at the worst you
would have done what you did.

Paul Nimz
'97 TR SHO
'93 EG mtx SHO