[Shotimes] back on the road, and a couple ?'s

Leigh Smith leighsm@comcast.net
Tue, 13 May 2003 17:24:06 -0400

Justin;
My 94 is doing exactly the same thing. Has recent new 93 tranny (known
good shift quailty) and smooth light pedal centerforce clutch. Feels
like disc drag keeps spinning the cluster gear. New trans fluid made no
difference to me.

Let me know how you resolve yours.

Leigh