[Shotimes] New to list again

John Hamilton hamssho@nexicom.net
Wed, 14 May 2003 13:36:20 -0400

Separate V8 list, not as much tech talk though. Still, several very good
sources of info over there.

Site: http://www.v8sho.com/SHO/96shohome.html

Email list, mail to with subject and content blank:
v8sho-request@v8sho.com

John Hamilton
Ida,ON,CA

'97 ES
'91 Mocha/Mocha
'89 S10 Blazer 2WD

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Shane Kenner
Sent: May 14, 2003 12:39 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] New to list again

Hi, Im back on the list after an almost 3 yr hiatus,although I first
subscribed
back in 1994 when I bought my first of now 6 SHOs(have two now). Good to
see a
few familiar names on here still, yet there does seem to be significanly
less on
the list (not sure if this is true though). Since I left I bought a
really nice
white '99 and replaced my paint fading '91 with a pretty nice green '91
plus
with all the goodies last December. I have two questions: One, the '91
is in
need of struts. Does anyone have a good place online anymore to pick
these up
for a decent price?
On the '99- I love this car- I have even come to somewhat appreciate the
auto,
although I'd of course rather have a six speed. The sound of the engine
is best
thing about the car. Beside the tranny, the only thing this car needs
are better
rims and more power! I cant do it now but I hope to make some minor mods
for
power to it when the warranty is up. Anyway, is there still a separate
3rd gen
list or is it appropriate to ask 3rd gen questions here now? Thanks!
Good to be
back.

Shane Kenner
southeast Michigan