[Shotimes] Help with Brake Bleeding

Christian Andretta passport@optonline.net
Thu, 15 May 2003 00:36:06 -0400

It could be a bad brake hose, the bracket rusts and swells therein
constricting the line.  Before that though are you sure you had the bleeder
open enough?

Chris A
99 SF

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of mhelpinstill
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 3:22 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Help with Brake Bleeding

Need some help with bleeding my SHO right rear brake caliper.  I have
bled the brakes before and never had a problem with the standard 2 man
operation.  However, tonight after I replaced the pads I could get only
a trickle out of the bleeder valve on the right rear - all others bled
fine.  Put the wheel on and lowered the car to reduce problems from the
rear proportioning valve and still had the same problem.  With bleeder
valve open brake peddle becomes firm half way down - something is wrong
- Help!

Mark