[Shotimes] OT: General Motors and The Matrix

Scott Sweeney webtrendsguy@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 05:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

Anybody have any idea what General Motors paid to have Oldsmobiles and Cadillacs as the only cars in the car chase scene from this movie?  That and I think that the movie is how they planned on getting rid of the remaining fleet of Auroras, since an entire flock of them and an Intrigue get the plug pulled on them.  Then there was Caddy with its Escalade and CTS, and I don't care what the owners manual says, a CTS CANNOT take that many bullets and still run.

And by the way, see this movie.

Scott T. Sweeney
MCSA - MCSE - MCDBA