[Shotimes] OT: General Motors and The Matrix

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 09:43:09 -0400

Probably in line with what Mazda paid to get the RX-8 featured in X2.
All this shameless product placement in movies is really starting to bug
me.

But not as much as commercials in movie theatres.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03
   ShoShop y-pipe

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade

Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

shotimes-admin@autox.team.net wrote on 05/15/2003 08:24:50 AM:

> Anybody have any idea what General Motors paid to have Oldsmobiles and
Cadillacs as the only cars
> in the car chase scene from this movie?  That and I think that the movie
is how they planned on
> getting rid of the remaining fleet of Auroras, since an entire flock of
them and an Intrigue get
> the plug pulled on them.  Then there was Caddy with its Escalade and
CTS, and I don't care what