[Shotimes] SHO for sale

RPIERCE66@aol.com RPIERCE66@aol.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:21:47 EDT

Hey Gang,

I'm going to be moving on from the SHO soon, I'm looking at a 97-98 M3 sedan,
540i or maybe and Audi A4 (or S4). I know there smaller, but I really don't
need that much room

Anyway, My 1995 MTX with 72k is going to be up for sale.

Heres the details
Silver 60K done at Rickety
New Hi Revs Clutch done at 60k also
new Nitto 450's all around
96 Upgrade, new rotors, calipers, pins and pads all around (entire rear brake
assembly recently replaced due to stuck calipers)
Engine:
SHO Shop Stage II Power package
Cold Air Induction System With K& N
HiFlow Y-Pipe
80mm MAF BigBore Butterflies
Underdrive Pulleys w/ Belt(s) Lifetime Performance Module
Extrude Honed Intake intake runners
SHO SHop Cat back S.S Exhaust
Suspension:
Koni's/Eibachs
Subframe connectors
Police (HD) Subframe Bushings
26 MM rear bar, 24 MM(I think)  Front
Heavy Duty Bushngs
H Box Reinforcement
Front and rear strut tower braces
Heavy Duty Sway bar links
Relocated Hood support struts

THe car also is hard wired for a Valentine One radar detector (not included)

THe car is Emerald Green and gray leather
The interior is in excellent Condition, With the softest leather I've seen on
a SHO (this is my second SHO) ( A fellow SHOtimer, Frank Costa-SHOrage,
insists that they've been replaced, they are that good)
It is fully loaded, sunroof, dual power seats, in dash CD, ETC
The exterior is in good condition, there are no dents, but there are
scratches. The passenger side of the nose scraped a wall by the previous
owner. The paint is in very good condition, but, as mentioned previously,
there are small scratches and bad attempts to touch them up.
I toyed with the idea of a repaint. That would make this car almost perfect.
It is a blast to drive, it is strong and handles great
I have an exhaust leak at the donut, but I have the flex pipe I just haven't
installed it yet
I have two spare Slicers if they are wanted. They are in terrible condition
due to the aforementioned partially stuck rear brakes (there are covered with
brake dust and rust. I have replaced them with 2 new clean slicers.
So the car will be delivered with 4 excellent slicers and 2 spare slicers
In the spirit of full disclosure;
I ran a carfax after I bought it and found out there were 2 minor reported
accidents within the same month several years back. My mechanic could not
find any evidence of an accident except the rear bumper cover looks a shade
darker than the rest of the car.
The other note is that the original odometer was replaced several years ago.
This is noted by carfax and a certified sticker on the door frame stating
that it was replaced by Ford. THE current OD reads about 37,000, and the door
states to add 35,000 to this to get the correct mileage.

The previous owner was a doctor and he had Rickety do the 60k, the clutch and
most of the performance upgrades. He sold it because his new house didn't
have enough room for 5 cars (and this was # 5)
I have receipts for over 6k that he spent at Rickety.

So there you have it,
I paid $6,700 for this car only a year ago. I know some will say I paid too
much, but i sold my 95 ATX for 5k and would have done some if not all of
these performance upgrades to my car eventually (my ATX was slightly modded)
So I think it was well worth it for a low mileage gen 2. SInce i bought it
I've replaced the tires,, brakes (with 96 upgrade)hood Struts and Camshaft
Position Sensor

A fellow SHOtimer was interested, drove it, loved it,  but backed out, so
here it goes...

I'm asking $6,200 , or best reasonable offer. Its off to EBAY next week, but
I'd like to offer it to you guys first
The car is located in Central NJ

Thanks
Rich Pierce