[Shotimes] Konis

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 16 May 2003 12:45:15 -0400

The rear Konis are frozen on FIRM (these were bought used), and I just leave
the fronts on full FIRM, turned all the way. Much of the harshness seemed to
come with the AL SFBs, but these were in before I did the Koni/Eibachs, so
the car has always felt firm since then.

Yep, the blue car is in the garage! I will not insure/plate it until I sell
the green car, or a week before the Convention, whichever comes first!!

Anybody wanna buy a green '95 MTX, 93K miles, with about everything replaced
that there is to replace??

From: Ian Fisher [mailto:ianf@eden.rutgers.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 12:16 PM
To: 'Ron Porter'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Konis

Hahaha

Gee, if we didn't know who bought Randy's car, we do now. :)

I was gonna ask privately but I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

If you play around with the koni's, you can adjust them to be softer
than the tokicos as well. I set mine to medium, but I am thinking of
going to full firm again. Are you running the adjustment knob all the
way to the stop or just one full turn from soft?

Ian