[Shotimes] Konis

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 16 May 2003 13:06:16 -0400

Others can probably chime in on the SFCs, as I've only put about 3
test-drive miles on the car with the SFCs.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of sho2go
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 12:58 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Konis

Well, I've no doubt you sacrifice some ride quality on the FIRM setting;
what happens on a lower ie med. or soft setting?  I suspect the Konis will
last longer than the Tokicos particularly if not set on firm all the time.
I'm getting ready to install some GenIII SFBs, the motor mounts are still
fine (original).  How do you rate the SFCs on a bang for buck mod?  This car
(95 ATX showroom cond.) is my highway cruiser and I don't want a rough
rider.  It has SLO springs, but I will replace the fronts with a set of GenI
springs when I change the struts.
Mike