[Shotimes] Re: Warranty on Dyno-Max

James White greensho@crown.net
Fri, 16 May 2003 23:43:59 -0500

I got a couple of Dyno-Max mufflers for the '95MTX about 4 months ago paying
full price from PPLus.  He gave me the warranty coupons.  Well I finally got
around to sending them in because the '93MTX also needs new muffs. Both of
its 4 year old Dyno-Maxs have fallen off!

Well, I sent these coupons to the Buffalo, NY address indicated and they
were returned marked "Forwarding Time Expired".

Don't know how to get their warranty. Wonder where I should start looking?

regards, Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'93  5 SPEED   278k few mods
'95  5 SPEED   246k lots of mods
"double clutch"  it's good for both you and your SHO