[Shotimes] Gen2 rear spoiler on a Gen1

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 14:56:42 -0500

Doesn't look as bad as I thought, but one request to those
that post pictures.

Those of us with dial up ISP's (lots of us have few if any
options still in this day and age!) just hate to watch that
slow download as the many seconds drag by looking at sky and
trees and background!

if you use one of the many free photo programs you can crop
off the junk on the top/bottom and sides and make the
picture a lot smaller to download without hurting the
content at all.

Just a suggestion from the 46 k download community!  ;)

Don Mallinson