[Shotimes] Lowrider is home, going to the paint shop today

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Tue, 20 May 2003 10:24:38 -0700

I drove it home yesterday.  It's as light as a feather.  Hey Mark, let's race!!
It's because the back window is out, the quarter windows are out, and the seat and
amps/speakers are out.  It sure is quick.  Too bad it won't stay that way.  It goes
to the paint shop this afternoon, and will be there 3 weeks or so.  Then, to the
stereo shop.....all the cables from the front to the back are out...even up into the
dash.  I need to find out why that happened....that's going to add cost to the
reinstall.

Oh well....at least all the parts are here.

I got a new rear window.  They're $1G list, but to move one out of inventory they
let it go for $200.  My old one is still good, and now I can patch the defroster
grid on my kitchen table.....if Eva is visiting a friend or something....!!

Pictures later....I took some this morning.

George