[Shotimes] Seat Covers

KICKINSHO@aol.com KICKINSHO@aol.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 23:05:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/20/2003 2:32:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
david@thebuzzards.org writes:

> look into 'sheep skins". "Superior-Grade", semi-custom covers for $298
> caught my eye in the AutoSport catalog (www.autosportcatalog.com). Any
> experiences with these - or others?
>
> Dave Buzzard

I have not tried this company, but I do have natural sheep skins on my front
seats in my Gen II.   By natural I mean that they are not fitted at all.  They
are just how they come after being tanned.  I just lay mine across the seat
and tuck them in under the headrests.  They do not move much at all either. I
have purchased leather thread and needle for  tying them together in the back
of each seat, but have just not gotten around to it yet.

There are several other things I like about them,
like....................comfortable in any season, the seat fits me better, and the best
yet.................liquid proof!!!!   And to make them look fluffy again, you just have to
comb them.

Just my two cents,

Kris
'91+ White
'93 Ultra Red ATX
" Women who behave, never make history !"