[Shotimes] 2 1/16" gauge questions (No full sweep kind for electric gauges?!)

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 00:08:32 EDT

Hi all,

While browsing through some racing catalogs, I've noticed that I can't get
the full sweep kind if I use electrical instead of mechanical, is it true for
all gauge companies?

If all electrical gauges are not full sweep, then I will go with mechanical
kind for the full sweep layout. I just like the look of full sweep gauges
better than the half sweep ones.

My only concern is that I don't know if I should mount a mechanical fuel
pressure gauge inside my '89 with that group buy 3 gauge A-pillar pod. There are
an electrical fuel pressure gauge that I can use for the inside, but then it is
not full sweep.

Autometer says no to a mechanical fuel pressure gauge inside the car, I
wonder why? Or if I can do anything to be able to safely mount a mechanical FP
gauge inside?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT BEING THAT I AM AN IDIOT WITH GAUGES! I will appreciate
all the help/feedbacks that I can get from the list.

Thanks, Norm