[Shotimes] FUEL PUMP RELAY

BOB6867@aol.com BOB6867@aol.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 02:11:07 EDT

I have a 93 ATX 3.2L. I recently replaced the fuel pump, approx a month ago
on the way back from Texas, going to Kenucky, somewhere in the middle of Ark.
Any way back to my subject. I drove the car all day yesterday, ran fine. I
parked in the garage last night. Got up this morning and the car would not start.
I do not hear the fuel pump kicking on, I do have spark. All 60k work has been
done twice, as the car has 167K on it. All new sensors, spark plugs, wires
etc.... Is it possible that my fuel pump has died already, bought it at
Autozone, or could my fuel pump relay have gone bad, and if so, where is it located.
The safety switch in the trunk does not appear to have been tripped. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Also, can I check my fuel pressure since the car
wont start, and if so, what should the pressure be. Thanks Bob