[Shotimes] '92-'95 MTX SHO Hypertech Power Module (computer chip) $100 shipped

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 14:53:46 EDT

Hi potential buyers,

I will sell my Hypertech Power Module, a computer chip, for $100 shipped. It
is for '92 through '95 5 speed SHOs with the X2J computer. (It's labelled on
the passenger side door jamb)

It is in good working condition, helps very slightly performance-wise such as
better highway gas mileage (I once pulled 520 miles from a full tank at 70mph
cruise with this chip on a very healthy motor) and a little bit more
aggressive timing curve for improved acceleration.

If interested, please to e-mail me at HomeboyNorm@Aol.com, and we will
discuss it further.

Thanks, Norm

'89 SHO, 3.2L project with NOS, etc