[Shotimes] RE: First Gen In Grey Anyone?

Glenn and Diane ggrimstad@comcast.net
Thu, 22 May 2003 16:55:47 -0400

 I have been toying around with the idea of selling my titanium 90 . It has alot of extras though and I dont know what the going price is for sho's. It just got a fresh paint job The silver tended to fade out quicker than other paints I have noticed)and the body is in great shape, Tokico struts with Eibach springs, Monaco rally style seats, Millo Miglia 5 spoke 16" Rims, Yokahama avs db tires, Electro-luminescent gauges, JVC Cassette stereo w/12 disc cd changer & Polk/Kenwood Speakers. The interior is in mint condition. It has 150 on the odometer but runs like new. Most accessories that go bad have been replaced. has anyone sold a lightly modified sho in great condition lately, if so what has been asked and gotten for them. Would go to the englishtown meet but it is calling for heavy duty rain,, made alternate plans. Thanks and see ya.