[Shotimes] More Bearing fun

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 19:37:17 -0400

The car had 200K on it and we just decided to do it.  The bearings we pulled
out were probably good for another couple hundred thousand.  But the bottom
line was peace of mind!

Jim
'93 MTX
232K

-----Original Message-----
From: Donelson Don [mailto:1badsho@mail.tnh.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 6:02 PM
To: Jim and Debbie Leyden
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] More Bearing fun

Jim

that can be done too .. rolling the bearings but replacing all bearings it
does make a lot easier job.  Doug and I did it on a sho also when he was
still in Orlando.

I guess since I have pulled over 20 motors in my day that it is a tad easier
for me than most ...

I would just prefer the motor out of the car .. more personal preference
than anything else.

Real question is did u really need the mains replaced ???? I have yet seen a
bad main bearing.

dond

From: "Jim and Debbie Leyden" <jndleyden@mindspring.com>
Date:  Thu, 22 May 2003 16:06:16 -0400