[Shotimes] Airbag-Primary Crash Sensor Circuit

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 22:13:01 -0500

Kevin:
 What number code are you getting?
There are two sensors but they are both called "Primary Crash Sensor". One
(Center Radiator Primary Crash Sensor) is bolted in the top center of the
radiator support. Under the plastic cover. Green bolts. The second one
(Center Cowl Primary Crash Sensor) is about center on your firewall. Small
square looking metal box. Pretty much what is up front. I would take the
connectors on and off several times to see if it's just a little contact
resistance.
.
.