[Shotimes] Cam Pos sensor.

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 07:26:22 -0400

Even the simplest jobs are never too easy.  The hope is that you get
frustrated enough to tow it to a Ford dealer for service.

Let's see...I think the CID is a $75 part, and the time is 1.3 hours, so
at $65/hour plus tax, etc. that will be $169.07.

Glad you fixed it!

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 167k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bruce Malachuk
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 11:35 PM
To: SHOtimes
Subject: [Shotimes] Cam Pos sensor.

Could they have made it any more dificult to get those little bolts out
and then back in?

Wasted 45 min just trying to get the bolts in with my ratchet. Turn it
to tighten then it turns back to loosen. Finally after many failed
attempts I used a ziptie around the 5.5mm socket to give me some
resistance to take advantage of the ratcheting action.

:-)

Car starts way quicker now

Bruce
Shotimes mailing list