[Shotimes] JBL subwoofer- Link?

Johnsho92 john_sho92@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 22:37:29 -0700 (PDT)

There was a link to a site that sold many 6 1/2"
woofers.  Does anyone have this site?  I would like to
replace the blown JBL and would like to know what's
the highest output there is out there for 6 1/2"
woofers..  It is 6 1/2" right?  Thanks!  :)

-John

--- Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>