[Shotimes] Anyone in Orlando Fl area?

bmalach1@nycap.rr.com bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 04:21:38 GMT

Anyone in the orlando are that can help me out with my rear brakes? seems
that that towing, bias valves, and old saging rear springs make for no
brake pads left, and scored rotors. I'm kind of in a bind and need
quick/cheap answers. I think my slider pins on the driver side ended up
binding, or from the full flow it just chewed the pads up in 1300 miles.
Or the caliper itself is binding.

If anyone is in the area and might be able to help me on sunday the 25th
please shoot me an email with your phone number. I suppose I could be
stuck in worse places :-)

Bruce
94 Opal Frost MTX (Stuck in FL right now)

This message was sent using Road Runner's Web-based
e-mail.