[Shotimes] I need a CarFax, please :-) and V8 info wanted

BJamesjr@aol.com BJamesjr@aol.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 18:12:03 EDT

> It's a silver 96 SHO, with 143k miles.  Price is $5995, has 2 fairly
> new tires, the 2 older tires could last until winter, everything else is
> exceptional.  Does this price sound in line with what others have been
> paying/selling their SHO's for?

That is WAY too much money for that many miles.  You should be able to find
one with around 70k miles for that price.  Check ebay and see what they are
going for there.

About 8 months ago I bought a 97 with 63k miles for $8000.  I thought this
was a good deal and it does represent good economical transportation, but values
have gone down considerably since then.