[Shotimes] Sunroof seal replacement kit question

Kevin M. Bisch kevin624@bellatlantic.net
Sun, 25 May 2003 23:50:20 -0400

I -think- I called Webasto at 248-997-5100.

Part numbers for my 1993 ATX:

Lifter Assembly Right S1286-D-3000A
Lifter Assembly Left S1286-D-3001A
Seal S1590-E-5010C-A

The lifter arms looked slightly different but they work great and do not
rattle. They come pre-lubricated for use. You'll need to purchase adhesive
for the seal. Make sure you get black colored adhesive, any decent
weatherstripping type from your local auto parts store should do. My car
has much less wind noise now that I have replaced the seal.

Webasto takes credit cards for purchases.