[Shotimes] 3 pieces 3.2L timing covers (excel cond.) for sale

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 09:32:50 -0500

Norm,

Generally we don't use the list for classifieds, it clutters
it up a lot.  Once in a while is OK, but you seem to be
putting your car up for sale one part and one message at a
time.

There are free classifieds all over the place, one is the
SHOclub.com site that I run.  It helps keep the list cleaner.

Don Mallinson