[Shotimes] 3 pieces 3.2L timing covers (excel cond.) for sale

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 21:48:55 -0400

The list has been dirty for a while.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 10:33 AM
To: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] 3 pieces 3.2L timing covers (excel cond.) for sale

Norm,

Generally we don't use the list for classifieds, it clutters
it up a lot.  Once in a while is OK, but you seem to be
putting your car up for sale one part and one message at a
time.

There are free classifieds all over the place, one is the
SHOclub.com site that I run.  It helps keep the list cleaner.

Don Mallinson

HomeboyNorm@aol.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have three pieces timing cover set off a 3.2L that I have no use for.
They