[Shotimes] 11.87 second SHO...

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:49:07 GMT

To me Del will always be remembered for the marvelous suggestion of putting a blanket over the advertising weenee that Ford hired to run their part of the Dallas Convention(Mark something or another) and throwing him down an elevator shaft!  At the time he recommended that I would have been happy to do it.  After he tried to blame me for his sloppy work in front of Bob Bondurant and Bill Staib and the rest he's lucky all I did was correct his bad assumptions.  Don was in that meeting.  I can laugh about it now, but then...

Kerby