[Shotimes] Thermostat Blues Again

BOB6867@aol.com BOB6867@aol.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:22:45 EDT

My 93 ATX 3.2L  seems to eat thermostats. I put a new one in approx 10 months
ago, The expensive ford replacement, something like $28 bucks, now it seems
to be dying on me also. My cooling fan is kicking on like its supposed to. Any
ideas? Someone on SHO Times said one time about buying the autozone part and
drilling a couple of holes in the thermostat in place of the jiggle valve, can
anyone comment on this, I would greatly appreciate it

                                        Thanks
                                        Charles Meador