[Shotimes] RE: RIP 96 ES Maybe

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:33:50 -0500

Subaru dealer is in Peoria, they missed it entirely...sorry!  ;)

I think my car had some minor hail damage before I bought
it, a couple of tiny dings in the hood were there when i
bought it, but they were where they could not get with the
paintless dent removal.  They never bothered me.

By the time they replace the fender, both door skins and
rear fender, it might equal the value, but who knows.  I'll
just wait for State Farm to call.  They will be busy for weeks.

Don Mallinson