[Shotimes] 93 sho limited edition

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 20:06:22 -0400

Go to www.shoclub.com and scroll to the middle of the page then click on
'SHO Plus'.  Don scanned it in so everyone to see "the most beautiful SHO
ever built."

Jim Ryan
(Living and working in Kentucky for the next 2 months)
Wayne, NJ
'91 Plus - all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop can & horn, 80mm MAF, S&B cone filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop LPM, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys,
SHO Shop HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced
engine & trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, SHO NUT aluminum SFBs, FPS '96
SHO front brakes, Carbotech F brake pads, Nook's full-body SFCs, Koni adj
struts, SHO Shop linear springs, 24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r
STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police
grille