[Shotimes] TPS, Differences is PN#s

Johnsho92 john_sho92@yahoo.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 08:56:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

What's the difference between the Throttle Position
Sensors?

for 93-95 they have three different ones for the SHO.

-Stamped, E7DF-AA
-Stamped, E9TF-BA
-Stamped, F2DF-AA

Would it be deterimantal if one would use the wrong
one?  Thanks.

The reason why I may suspect the TPS is at fault or
inacurate, It seems there's a lag/hole towards mid way
of the gas-pedal.  The car gradually accelerates hard
from 0% - 20% of Gas pedal response, a noticeable
lag/hole from %30 - 70%, and the rst is hard to tell
becuase it's pretty much WOT..     When I ride within
0-30% the car reacts as it should and picks-up and
goes...   After that it seems like it wants to stall.
  any suggestions or recommendation?

Thanks all!

-Chi